counter create hit sublurbs
Sublurbs

Monday, June 12, 2006

Whoops.

Good thing we don't have any readers, otherwise some people might be a little pissed off that neither of us have updated for over a month.

We've both been pretty busy, I guess. Aldie just moved into a new apartment downtown, but will be in Arizona all of July working at a venue there, so he's still spending most of his nights at his parents' in the suburbs. And I'm still living at home too - but I just got a job in Minnetonka, so I'm sure I'll move out there relatively soon.

In the last few weeks, I've decided that if I'm going to bars "downtown," I'd much rather go to St. Paul than Minneapolis. I'm not much for the clubbin' crowd anymore, nor the pretentiousness of the downtown Minneapolis business folk, still in their three-piece suits drinking $9 martinis. The Wild Onion and Billy's are my new favorites - mostly because the crowds are closer to my age, and people in St. Paul don't try to be something they... well... aren't.

Tonight I'm going to a show at the Fine Line where my friend's band is playing. Then I think the plan is Aldie's apartment on Friday, unlimited Laser Tag at Grand Slam on Saturday, and Warped Tour on Sunday. For as long as I've been listening to the types of bands that play at Warped Tour, I've never actually gone. So, it should be good.

-Lindsi

[sublurbed at 10:13 AM ] [ | ]