counter create hit sublurbs
Sublurbs

Monday, April 24, 2006

Mixed like Aldie's race

Mixed reactions to Thank You for Smoking.

I think I liked it, but it wasn't what I was expecting. For some reason I thought it was more Michael Moore-ish, more like a documentary. Nope. And really? Every time I see Katie Holmes, I think of Tom Cruise and him eating her placenta. Sorry, Katie. Your career is probably over now. (Although... She seems to be the nowi'minlovesoicanstopworkingforeverandstayhomewithmykidsandcannibalhusband type, does she not?)

I haven't read up on the inspiration for the movie or anything, but regardless it provided a pretty interesting perspective. And a valid one, at that. I laughed at a few parts, and left without regretting the seven bucks I paid to get in. That's a good thing, right?

-Lindsi

[sublurbed at 8:23 PM ] [ | ]